**Revision May 19, 2020**
We offer No Contact Service as part of our COVID Guidelines. To take advantage of this service please follow the steps below.
Curbside Service Etiquette:
- Order through our web site or over the phone before arriving. If you chose to order curbside you will be asked to park and wait while we fill your order. Your wait time could be up to 20 minutes depending on how busy we are.
- Payment can be made by cash/card/check via curbside at time of pickup or online.
- Enter the parking lot using our driveway and park at a numbered parking spot. Call us when you arrive and let us know your parking spot number.
- Exit using Waddell & Reed Financial Planners side of the parking lot. Waddell & Reed are the AWESOME new Neighbors!
- Please note excessive horn honking will not get your service faster.
Curbside Hours: When you place your order over the phone we will schedule your day and time to pickup. When you place your online we will call you to schedule the pickup date and time. This is necessary in order to balance curbside orders and walk in orders.
Amber Mae, The Fish Monger’s Wife