Butternut Lobster Bisque
This is the step by step tutorial to complete December's Featured Stoup Kit: Butternut Lobster Bisque. You may purchase this meal kit from us or feel free to source the ingredients yourself. To order a meal kit follow this link www.thefishmongerswife.net/product-category/take-bake-lakes/
Yield: 1 person
- Soup Pot
- 4-5 ounces Lobster Tail
- 8 ounces Lobster Bisque soup
- 5 ounces Butternut Squash
- 5 Leaves Fresh sage
- Herb infused olive oil
- Hodgepodge hard crust roll
- 1 cup White wine optional
- Add herb infused olive oil to a pan over med-high heat. When garlic starts to sizzle add fresh sage leaves. Fry sage until crisp, remove sage from pan and set aside. This will be used as garnish.
- Add butternut squash to pan. Sauté squash in pan for 3-4 minutes.
- Add white wine or 1 cup of water to pan. Cover and cook until squash tender.
- While squash poaches, remove lobster tail meat from shell by cutting underside of shell with kitchen shears.
- With a knife cut lobster tail down the center.
- Add bisque and lobster meat to pan. Bring to a low boil while constantly stirring.
- Serve in a warm bowl and top with fried sage.
This recipe was tried and tested by The Fish Monger’s Wife. We can’t guarantee that you’ll love it, but we’d be surprised if you didn’t.