Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Salmon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the fish on a piece of aluminum foil. Raise the sides of the foil so it surrounds the fish. This is to capture any Spinach Artichoke dip that melts from escaping.
- Bake for15-18 minutes or until fish is flakey.
- While the fish bakes plate the kale salad and quinoa. These can be mixed together or left separate. We have packed them separately so you can customize your meal.
- Share the love on social media! We love to see photos of your dinner please tag us @fishmongerswife or hashtag us #fishmongerswifemuskegon
Tip: The kale salad has set overnight with a balsamic olive oil dressing to soften it and make it more “chewable”. However, you can soften the greens more by stir-frying, sauté, poaching or even oven baking the kale salad. Tip: The quinoa is already cooked and can be eaten cold or warmed up. It can also mixed with the kale salad. We have packed them separate so you can customize your meal.