Smoked Salmon Egg Salad
Recipe by Courtney Elizabeth Fish Folk Foodie
- 4 Hardboiled eggs halved
- 3 TBSP Red Gold Dip Smoked Salmon Dip
- 1 TBSP mayonnaise
- Smoked Salmon flaked optional
- Dill sprig optional
- Salt flakes optional
- Halve hardboiled eggs and remove yolks.
- For a smooth filling, combine yolks, Red Gold Dip and mayonnaise in blender and whip until smooth. For a textured filling, hand mash the yolks, Red Gold Dip and mayonnaise.
- Pipe filling into egg halves.
- Garnish as desired.