Servings: 1 person
- Sauce Pan
- In a pan bring the lobster broth to a low boil. Note: We used Better Than Bouillon brand to make the broth which can be salty. To reduce the saltiness, add more water to broth until desired saltiness is reached.
- Add grits to boiling water and stir. Bring back to a boil, stirring occasionally to keep from clumping.
- Turn heat to low and add thawed raw shrimp and ricotta cheese to grits. Stir to combine and cover
- Over low heat cook shrimp and grits for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp is cooked. Stir halfway through to prevent grits from sticking to bottom of the pan. Shrimp are done when they are pink and slightly curled.
- Plate and serve.
- Share the love on social media! We love to see photos of your dinner please tag us @fishmongerswife or hashtag us #fishmongerswifemuskegon
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!