- 1 lb Fresh Salmon Trout, Whitefish or Burbot
- 2 TBSP Capers minced
- 2 TBSP Garlic minced
- 2 TBSP Dill fresh, coarsely chopped
- 2 TBSP Pesto
- 1 TBSP Sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- ¼ Cup Olives course chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix capers, garlic, dill, pesto, olives and sun-dried tomatoes together in bowl. Mix until a course paste is formed. If you want a smoother topping blend in food processor.
- Place fresh fish on parchment lined baking sheet. Salt and pepper fish to taste.
- Top fish with Mediterranean Topping.
- Enclose fish in parchment paper by folding up sides of parchment paper and crimping closed.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until fish easily flakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!